1. Contract of use
(2) The contract of use has no deadline and the rescission of the contrac can be done anytime by both parties. For this, the user can delete their account in their personal area. The user´s account can be locked by cargofamily blocking the access to the user or deleting the user’s account. The allegation of reasons is unnecessary.
(3) The use of Cargofamily is free. There are no financial obligations.
(4) Multiple registration under different user names are not allowed (see also 6.(2))
(5) Every user has to care about the reception and acquaintance of sent e-mails by the administrator through the provided e-mail address.
(6) Every user has to respect in their comments and private messages the rights of others.
2. Basic terms
(1) Cargofamily.com is a social network for the transport branch.
(2) The operating company decide about all user rights and follow its own regulations. Cargofamily can authorize third persons (moderators, administrators) for its rights’ perception.
3. Private messages (PM)
(1) PMs serve only for the private communication of users.
4. Publish questions and answers
(1) In questions the users open a subject. To these questions can answer every user making a comment.
(2) Under consideration of data privacy users can publish proposals, disagreements, complaints or other written communications in this network.
(3) Data attachments have to be deleted by the comment’s producer, if this is not anymore usefull.
(4) Subjects that do not belong to a category will be moved to the adequate category by the moderator.
5. Illegal contents – Subjects/Comments
(1) Each user can change or delete the own comments after publishing it.
(3) The comments or subjects will be deleted if:
1- they are duplicated or empty,
2- they are not related to the subject of the portal,
3- they transgress against the data privacy or the personal rights.
4- they contain external or contradictory ad.
5- they transgress against the objectivity and the honesty.
6- they invite to unlawful act or they contain links with such contents.
7-they content vulgarities, insults or comments that transgress against the good manners.
8- they are xenophobic or anti-semitic.
5a- Illegal contents – User profile
(1) Also the comments in user’s profile are subjected to the personal rights (see (9)). By transgression the use of profile photo and signature will be locked.
(2) As profile photo it is not allowed to use offensive, copyrighted material or material that is already in use.
6. Warning, locking, deletion of users
(2) Users registered in repeated times or multiple times will be deleted. The comments of these users will be assigned to the activiest usersname.
(4) The suspension of a user is permanent, unless point (3) is applicable.
(5) Suspended users that register again will be locked immeditly.
7. Responsibility and exclusion of liability
(1) For the correctness of the advices, examples and comments published in portal is the operating company not responsible.
(2) If users publish in their comments links to other websites, the portal is not responsible of the contents of these websites.
(3) For the content of their comments and PM are the users responsible and liable against third persons.
(4) If the portal operating company suffer a damage due to comments contents or PMs of a user, the user is obligated to the full compensation for damages. This does not apply if the portal operating company could have been recognize the damages and could have been avoid the damages in advance.
8. Data privacy
(1) During the register and use process there are data that will be saved, that are essential for the portal’s operation. Some of these data will be displayed for information purpose, as for example the user name, date and time of use, number of comments, used IP-Address, online status of the user, number of warnings.
(2) Saved data that are needed only for administrative purpose, as for example the password, that is encrypted, will be not divulged to third persons.
(3) Users can decide which data of their profile can be published.
(4) In order to avoid data misuse, private data should not be published.
(5) The administration can inform each user of their saved data and if they desire it, the data can be deleted if this is technically possible.
(6) The deletion of their username, comments and saved data can be requested by a user only if it exist a justifiable reason and these data are not necesary for the further operation of the portal (see 9 (3)).
9. Personal rights
(1) It is allowed to publish contents that are not protected by copyright or their publication is accepted by the author.
(2) If you cite not own text you are obligated to give always the source of the text.
(3) Each user places the contents of their comments for free at the disposal of the public and they have the right to demand the authorship of their comments if a third person use them.
(4) The comunication with PM within the portal is on principle confidential. The publication of PMs without consent of the sender is in general not allowed.
Last update: 14/07/2011