(1) During the register and use process there are data that will be saved, that are essential for the portal’s operation. Some of these data will be displayed for information purpose, as for example the user name, date and time of use, number of comments, used IP-Address, online status of the user, number of warnings.
(2) Saved data that are needed only for administrative purpose, as for example the password, that is encrypted, will be not divulged to third persons.
(3) Users can decide which data of their profile can be published.
(4) In order to avoid data misuse, private data should not be published.
(5) The administration can inform each user of their saved data and if they desire it, the data can be deleted if this is technically possible.
(6) The deletion of their username, comments and saved data can be requested by a user only if it exist a justifiable reason and these data are not necesary for the further operation of the portal.